Friday, July 10, 2015

Facebook Status Update for Friday, July 10, 2015

So, sometimes I write a whole bunch of random stuff on Facebook to sum-up my week . . . This was today's status update, and I thought I'd share it here too, since some of my blog readers are not Facebook users:

"Random thoughts from the week--I would rather have -36 degrees C than +36 degrees C . . . especially when precipitation is lacking; spending time one-on-one-with my youngest son, Tyrone has been awesome--thanks to him for making what could have been a very mundane week so much fun; speaking of mundane weeks, I did not leave our property for four days in a row, and that was extremely refreshing . . . not mundane at all, and I'm not sure when the last time was that even happened; when it comes to television shows, Project Runway rocks my world; Mitchell has been missed greatly, but it helps me to know that he is doing ministry for God at camp, and that's ultimately what really matters; my husband is working so hard for us in this heat, and when he comes home from work he still makes time for his family, even though I'm sure he'd rather hibernate in the cool basement; my dogs all make me SO happy; I'm enjoying my flowers and yard this year . . . probably more than ever before, even though my thumb is still black and not green; and the most important part of the week is the unending reminder of God's constant faithfulness to us, even in the midst of struggles, and even in the midst of my bad attitude at times. I hope you all have a great weekend!"

No comments: